Exercises of reinforcement and recovery for the subject of Electronics applied of the cycle of Facilities of telecommunications.
The references that are indicated in these notes, will be referred to the book of Mc Graw Hill. The review test is necessary to do them all of the subjects that are indicated in this page. The solutions we put them between together parenthesis next to the exercise.
- It defines Driver, insulator and dielectric. Examples
- Definition of electricity. Units of measurement. Relation between the Intensity and the electrical charge
- Elements that comprise of an electrical circuit (ask 2.2)
- Concept of tension. Units of measurement.
- Electric power, effect joule and energy dissipated by a resistivo component
- Activities 5 (Solution: t = 392.67 s. ), 6 (Solution: Q = 233 280 lime.), 7 (Sun: 382.85 P =1 W) and 8 (320 Q = 4 lime. )
- Test of review of page 20
- Of page 21, exercises 2, 3, 4, 5
- Exercise 8 (a) 12 mA = 12 · 10-3 To, b) 22 mA = 22 · 10-6 To, cs) 40 kV = 40000V, d) 5 mV = 5 · 10-3 V, e) 7 mW = 7 · 10-3 W, f) 12 10-3 mA = 12 · 10-6 To, g) 21 10-6 Î¼A = 21 · 10-12 To, h) 2 103kV = 2 · 106 V, is) 12 10-3 mW = 12 · 10-6 W, j) 21 10-6 mA = 21 · 10-9 To,
- Exercises, 9, 10, 11 (Q = 7603.2 lime), 12 (24 P = W.) 16 (250.56 ¬.), 18 (9936 000 J and = 828 · 104 kWh. ), 20 (t = 2.66 s.), 22 (0.048 Cu.) and 24 (0.036 Cu.)
Subject 2. Components liabilities
- Fixed and variable resistance. How they work. Characteristic line of the NTC, PTC and LDR
- To copy in a leaf the colors to measure the resistance. To realise the activities of page 28.
- For a resistance SMD, to calculate the value if it comes noticeable with 122, 1R8, 124 and R33
- How moderate is a resistance with polmetro?
- Studying the associations of resistance and reviewing practical case 4, to realise activity 6
- It asks 2. Condensers. How they are constituted. What function has. How they behave to the passage of the current. Classification according to the dielectric. (It is not necessary characteristics and applications)
- So that the variable condensers are used?
- What means the running voltage of a condenser?
- If M is 20%, K is 10% and j is 5%, to calculate the capacity maximum and running voltage of a plastic condenser with 700 value nF, K, 200
- Stored electrical charge in a condenser. How it is obtained?
- Test of review
- Activities 10, 12 and 13 of page 48
Subject 3 Circuit analyses
- Types of electrical current. DC and alternates
- Law of Ohm. Examples.
- That it is enmeshes and a knot in a circuit. How the laws of Kirchhoff are applied. It explains the laws with the help of drawings
- Power consumed in a resistance.
- Exercise 13 (without section c)
- Exercises of page 67. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 11 and 12
Subject 4. Electromagnetism
- Basic concepts of electromagnetism
- Magnetic materials according to its behavior to the magnetic field. Types and drawing
- He explains the experiment of Oersted and magnetic field created by a coil. Drawing
- Law of Faraday
- Coefficient of self-induction
- Types of coils
- Association of coils
- Coefficient of self-induction
Subject 5. Fundamental principles of the AC voltage
- Types of AC voltage
- What is the value of tip, frequency, period, peak voltage to tip and effective value of an alternating signal
- Representation of an alternating signal and that arranged they are used to visualize it
- Impedance. Calculation for resistance, condensers and coils. Representation in the diagram of the complex numbers
- Activities 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 of page 93
- Behavior of the components liabilities to the passage of the AC voltage. Phase angles. Clarifying drawing.
- Resonance. What is. How one calculates.
- Test of review
- Activities of page 101 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8
Subject 7. Semiconductors
- It explains with the help of a drawing, the p-n junction. How one forms and how they are obtained.
- Diode. Symbol, diagram of operation (direct and inverse polarization in)
- Diode to z©ner. Characteristic line
- It explains as it works a diode LED, varicap and a photodiode
- Bipolar transistor. It explains what is and how it works
- 6 problem 5 and page 131
- Of page 141, exercises 6, 9, 10 and 14
- What is a smoothing circuit. That function has
- Types of circuits and operation. To make a scheme of each and to explain as the tension is obtained when coming out
- Average and effective value of a circuit of average wave and complete wave
- System of filters. Types of filters and scheme where one imagines as he varies the signal based on the frequency
- Tension of curling. What is and how it is obtained
- Activities 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 11 and 12 (book, page 162)
Subject 9. Amplifying circuits
- Basic concepts of the amplifiers Gain, gain measured in Db for the power, tension and current, impedance of entrance and exit.
- Because it is important that the exit impedance agrees with the impedance of the load?
- Activities 1 and 2 of the book
- Curve of the transistor. It explains the parts the important ones
- How a transistor is polarized. The load straight line explains this concept using.
- In the same graph of section 5, it explains as the signal is amplified using the basic current and the one of collector
- Op amp. Ideal characteristics.
- Investing AO (drawing and formula)
- Noninvesting AO (drawing and formula)
- Problem 1, 5 and 7
Subject 10. Oscillating and circuits Timers
- It explains that it is a circuit timer and an oscillator
- Oscillating RC. Circuit and formulates that it defines the oscillation frequency for 3 cells
- Oscillator of bridge of Vienna. Drawing and formula
- What is a quartz crystal
Subject 11 Power supplies
- General blocks of a power supply. It explains what function has each
- Differences between line sources and exchanged
- What is the curling factor. A curled tension is equal of 0.1 volt in a mean stress of 1 volt that in one of 100. What says the curling factor to us
- How the diode works to zener as regulator. It uses the characteristic line to explain it
- Family of regulators 78XX. She explains the general aspects
- With the help of a scheme, she explains how the switched-mode power supply works
- Activity 4 of page 215
- Exercises 1 and 2 of Power supplies
Subject 12 Introduction to the digital systems
- It explains because the digital electronics is so important and the advantages that it has on the analogical electronics
- It studies how one goes of the systems binary, hexadecimal decimal and realises the activities of page 121
- Boolean algebra. Postulates, properties and laws of Morgan.
- It draws the symbol of doors AND, OR, NOT and X-OR along with his corresponding table really
- You do a table with the differences but to emphasize of the TTL technology and the CMOS to them.
- Of page 235, activities 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
Subject 13. Combinacionales circuits
- Q© is a Combinacional circuit. Method of Karnaugh
- Circuit decoder and multiplexer. What function has. How they are the circuits that make the opposite task to the mentioned ones before?
- Activities 1, 2 and 3 of page 257
- It realises a system with logic gates that a light bulb activates when, at least 3 of 4 entrances are active
Subject 14. Sequential circuits
- Difference between a sequential circuit and one combinacional
- Bistable RS, JK, T and D. Tabla of the truth
- What is bistable a synchronous one. Types
- He realises the activities of the page of Bistable JK