- What is the electrical current. Types. He defines the classes of current with the help of a drawing
- Magnitudes of the current and law that relates them
- That functions has within the alternator the exhaust fan?
- The instrument that is used to measure the electrical magnitudes is called.
- Power. It defines what is and formula
- Circuit series. drawing and explains that it is fulfilled
- Circuit in parallel. That is fulfilled in this type of circuits?
- Differences between pulser, commutator and switch. Two examples of each
- How the sense of a motor with a commutator changes
- It explains as a relay works
- It realises all the activities of the book and exercises of page 94 and 95
- In a house we have connected to 220 V the following electric home appliances) a washing machine with a total resistance of 22 Ohmiosb) a refrigerator with R = 200 Ohmiosc) a television with R = 220 Ohms
To realise the electrical circuit, to calculate the resistance equivalent and the provided current to the house
- In the following circuits, to calculate the equivalent resistance and the Current intensity that leaves the battery
The following exercises are only for the students of 3 THAT
- Two light bulbs in series of 10 Î© are connected with two in parallel of 40 Î©. If the tension of the battery is 100 volts, to calculate the current of the battery and the tension that falls in one of the resistance of 10 Î©. It draws the circuit
- Two light bulbs in series of 100 Î© are connected with two in parallel of 40 Î©. If the tension of the battery is 100 volts, to calculate the power that there is in one of the ressitencias of 100Î©. It draws the circuit
- We have connected a TV of 220 200 volts consuming mA. If the Kwh costs 20 pennies, it calculates the monthly cost if it is connected 10 hours to the day (month of 30 days)
- In the circuit of the figure, to calculate the current that leaves the battery.
- To calculate the tension that there is in the R1 resistance.
- In the circuit of the figure, to calculate the tension that there is in the resistance of 400 Ohms
Schemes realised with the program Oregano in platform linex
- As the energy is moderate. Units
- Because the tension in the lines of discharge so is elevated?
- That function has the transformer?
- It realises a drawing of a thermal power plant and explains each component
- That function has the control rods in a nuclear reactor?
- What energy takes advantage of the hydraulic power station?
- It draws a thermal solar power station and it explains as it works
- It explains that function has the converter in a photovoltaic solar power station
- It draws a Aeolian generator and it explains each one of the parts
- It draws the components of a nuclear power station and explains that function has.