Installation of Antennas and Protection with lightning rods
The outer facilities of radio communications (mainly arrays of antennas), are susceptible to suffer damages by ray unloadings, since they count on the perfect ingredients to take the problem in the tombola of the electrical unloadings. Among others factors we emphasized
- Metallic structures (propitious so that the electrons of clouds unload to earth)
- Facilities to high height (for greater cover)
- Facilities in mountainous areas (where more unloadings appear)
In the illustration, a ray chooses the unloading of the tree, taking as driver the trunk and unloading the electrical charge of form homogenous and form radiates, that is to say, we have but load near the trunk that to two meters.
If a person is, we will have a difference of tension between the feet, which is going to produce a current that raises on the other by a low leg and.
This situation is not of too much danger, but it is fallen down, it could pass the current through the heart and produce cardiac stop.
Necessity of the use in Facilities of antennas
An installation for rays too expensive is not given the function that is going to exert in the protection of the antennas. We are going to see two types of lightning rods
- Franklin lightning rods
- Lightning rods with device of fattened PDC
First they are denominated thus by the inventor of the lightning rods (Benjamn Franklin). They are but the simple ones. We show an image of this type
It is a simple process.
- In the first place we see that it counts on a turret of triangular elevation, where the galvanized mast goes subject.
- In the part superior one subjects the lightning rods of Franklin who consists of several striker pins (we will see one in factory)
- At the end of the mast we have an isolated support of the tower where the copper cable is connected.
- The low cable by the supports isolated of the tower until the terminal inferior
- In the ground we already have the box of inspection where we have the union to the wild sow, that makes the unloading to earth
Lightning rods with fattened device of
In this case, we have lightning rods with greater effectiveness, since in certain way, looks for that the ray falls on the same. And how it does. Thanks to a fattened internal device of that around brings about an air ionized to his, producing a zone but it causes of the electrical unloading, with the following advantages
In the image of the right is a model of the Ingesco house with fattened device of.
He is able to reduce time of electro-admosf©rica unloading and to generate an ascending tracer who attracts and captures rays with greater facility
It conserves all his technical properties after each unloading, it does not need power supply and it works in any atmospheric condition.
We show a video of the Ingesco house on one of these products
If we want to know whichever rays are pin by our installation, we installed a ray accountant as which we see in the image
In this case, we have two bornas of entrance - exit of cable. One settles in bajante of the lightning rods
The device registers each one of the rays that happen through the same, increasing in a unit an electromechanical accountant. It does not need any type of external feeding, since it uses the own energy of the ray.
Also other nonelectronic lightning rods exist, with the following characteristics
- Without batteries nor external feeding. Nonelectronic. Nonfungible
- Without maintenance
- Level of protection classified of very high
- Guarantee of operation in any atmospheric condition
- 100% of effectiveness in unloading
- It conserves all initial technical properties after each nonprecise unloading reason why of specific maintenance
- Made in stainless steel AISI 316L and polyamide (PA66)
- Guarantee of electrical continuity
INSTALLATION OF LIGHTNING RODS ACCORDING TO NORMS UNITES 21186:2011
The basic elemenentos are
- We locate the end of the lightning rods as minimum, two meters over the zone that it protects. Any element of radio communications must be below that level
- The receiving antennas connect by means of a route of special sparks the slope drivers.
- The metallic elements that excel over the tile roof will have to be united to the next driver of slope.
- The coaxial cables of the antennas must be protected with a device against surges.
- The slope driver must follow possible linear and shorter trajectory.
- If the acodamientos are inevitable, the radius of curvature will not be inferior to 20cm.
- He is preferable that the slope cable settles by the outside of the building, avoiding the electrical conductions or of gas.
- To install a ray accountant CDR
- The earthing must have scheduled inspections.
- The registry chest must facilitate the disconnection for the measurement of the resistance, that must be inferior to 10 ohms.
- The union of the earthing of the Earth lightning rods of the building is advisable.
- It is recommended to add special compounds to improve the conductivity of the land.